Sunday, June 1, 2008

Focus Groups

We had 2 days of Focus Group on Thursday and Friday. The Category guy from UK also attended as it's important to determine the next direction for our launch. On Thursday, we had buffet lunch at the "Living Room" (if I remembered correctly), in Westin. The spread looks wide but if you really narrow it down, the main course are only a handful. After it ended in the evening, I accompanied my boss to have dinner some famous roadside stall in Jalan Tong Shin in KL. They are famous for the beef noodle but I didn't have any as it was late, maybe next time.

On Friday, was another packed day for research but it ended a bit earlier so that's good. Had KFC for lunch, drinks at ZEN by Secret Recipe in Sooka Sentral. Sooka Sentral is a newly opened shopping complex I think in KL Sentral area. The research was held in Plaza Sentral. I headed for Kickboxing after finishing our 2nd group, happiness as it was my 1st exercise of the week!
Later, I went to Gardens for the Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull movie. First time in the Signature GSC cinemas, nice but expensive!


No comments: