Friday, August 17, 2007

Starry, Tiring Nites

I know the song's supposed to be starry starry night! But oh well, probably it's just me trying to be creative but somehow it backfired. It's been tiring for me the last 2 weeks because it's all about working for next year's plans. So much so that I had to drop the dailies that I usually do and the mountain high pile is drowning me.
My eyes can barely open these days. The right eye feels a bit awkward these days ever since I kind of walked straight into a branch that was jutting out of a tree. Imagine this, how to see it at night when you're walking and it's like about average height level. Well I blame myself for busy talking. Thank God for quick reaction from the eye. Wondered what would have happen if it didn't close on time! Anyways, here's me signing off and trying to add additional number to the blog for this month hehehe :)
Wish me luck coz submission of some work are tomorrow and I am dying to sleep. Hopefully I can wake up early tomorrow to do.

4 comments:

Cheng Chun said...

Can one la you finishing your work.

MsBeHaVeN said...

thanks for the encouragement!! trying hard!!!

Cheng Chun said...

I want to eat hokkien mee!!! You said it was good too right the one in Paramount!!! :P

MsBeHaVeN said...

yes yes nice!!! Lets go eat when u get back. You must be missing all the food here, poor you!