Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Trying level best to play catch up!

It's been a while since I blogged and well CC sorry for a late update hehe :) It's well overdue but anyways, here it is! Basically I would like to share with you the link below rather than posting still pictures. Not the best but at least you get to see me in action. It's a good thing that you have taught me how to paste a link from youtube.com else I wouldn't know how to let you see.
Some Singaporean girl actually caught it on her camera I guess coz videocam wasn't allowed. I wanted to ask who she was coz like no permission given to show this. Should ask la the owner of the beautiful costume!!! :D

Here's the Cha Cha:



Now the Waltz:



Better late than never CC :P

Well I think you know the results so I won't be posting here. Unfortunately the Funky for the Solo category and Duo category was not captured.

8 comments:

Cheng Chun said...

I'm lost leh. Were you in pink. :P

MsBeHaVeN said...

i can be whoever you think has the best looking outfit :P

Cheng Chun said...

Nice cover for that. But this was the comp in July ah?

MsBeHaVeN said...

cover? i blur d

Cheng Chun said...

Your statement ler... Hehehe... Nevermind about that... This was the July comp is it?

MsBeHaVeN said...

Yup it was the July comp. What do you think of the costume? It's ok, you can be honest.

Cheng Chun said...

Cantik of course. Though I haven't seen many to be honest.

MsBeHaVeN said...

Er, haven't seen many what? costumes?