Saturday, August 25, 2007

Tough days are almost over *phew*

.....This week has passed extremely quick which I'm glad it's kind of over for now. Though it may just be a temporary break, it's still better than nothing. Everyone has been so busy with next year's plans that you just get so caught up with it and just leave the rest of the work aside. Only annoying thing is that it catches up and takes a toll on you. I would have love to blog more but it's already 1:15am now and I have to wake up early the next day for another work event.
Oh well, I'm definitely going to claim back the hours I put in.

Just did a short performance for a friend who asked for a favor. It's good. Who else is going to give you extra money just like that? Still need to practise a bit but I kind of forgot some of my steps. It's over and I dont care! I want my bedddddd :) The number of entries seem to decline by the month hehehe and I just wonder when it will eventually die out heh...

Was so excited to know that Beyonce is coming on Nov 1 but Malaysia being Malaysiaaaaa...Check this article out!

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=114&sid=1228380

Ahhh...my favorite R&B singer..

2 comments:

Cheng Chun said...

Btw, will you be going for that concert ah? To be honest I high already going for concerts. Lol.

MsBeHaVeN said...

Oh sorry, i just realised it will be Beyonce's! Yes, of coures la if it's her!!!!
You high already going for concerts means you have outgrown these things is it?