Saturday, May 10, 2008

3rd of May - good food day!!

On Sat, it was my first dance competition training. Tiring but good exercise! After which, I went to chill with DL. I went to MK to pick her up and off we went to Curve to pick up some Jelly from a shop called Q Jelly.


After which, we went back to the house for a while and chill. I was invited for a dinner at Bukit Jelutong to taste her sis's cooking. Boy, did I have no regrets!!!! Screw the diet, sorry just for the day! I didn't take much pics and can't describe what each was but it was GOOD GOOD GREAT!!!! We considered her as an imported chef from London because she was down visiting for a month and was due to fly back the next day. Man, food took 2-3 days of preparation.





Sorry peeps, no nice shots but excellent food. There were just so many but was all taken on the SLR, not my phone camera.

No comments: