Sunday, May 4, 2008

EC Trip - Day 3

Ahhh.....last day on the island. I know this sounds unbelievable but I actually WOKE UP around 6:30am , well kinda got awaken also by my sleeping partner to see sun rise. Yes people, be nice! You can buy 4 digits, will surely strike!

What can I say, it was nice! I guess I will only do that when I am away on an island or resort for a holiday. What kind of sun rise do you expect to get if you live in a landed property plus in a bustling city!




After satisfying my sunrise picture needs, we walked to the sea. Water wasn't too cold either. Saw beautiful corals, fishes and guess what, sea cucumber too!!! There are 2 different types as shown in the pictures below.



-Updated 18th May-
After that, we headed for breakfast. Both and the other friend decided to check out the other parts (rocky bit) of the Island since we haven't done so and will be leaving soon.



The open sea is right at the back, unbelievable!!!

Lurve this pic! Taken right when the wave hit from the back

More pictures of the island before I leave.

Pathway to main beach

Main beach

Swimming pool (using seawater) overlooking the resort, beautiful isn't it?

View as you reach the island

Check out the different fishes available, there's a unique red one

Check out the blue one on the top left

Goodbye Gem Isle with a bit of hesitation ;)

Obviously we didn't spend enough time. I will be back! (Terminator's infamous quote) and when I do, I will make sure I snorkel and do the swimming of the 800m from Gem Isle across to Kapas. Signing off from my vacation bit!

No comments: