Sunday, May 18, 2008

May Burfday Babies

Hah, it's going to be a stressful month for me since there are so many good friends' birthdays. I think there's 5 in total! Anyways, lets see. It's going to be catch up blog for me as I haven't been doing since beginning May. First burfday was DL's birthday. Met up for lunch at Alexis, BSc (everything's a dollar more expensive than Telawi St!). Subsequently, went to collect my dry clean and check out the Suzuki Showroom to see how much it costs and time needed in order to replace the stolen emblems!!! Stupid people! I haven't a clue why they can't just steal a Merc's one. What use is an "S" to them??? Such idiots.

Went over to DL's house to chill for a bit before getting ready for dinner. It was at a place that they have been talking about bringing me to see for quite a bit. Glad that I went. It was pure fine dining. Extraordinarily quiet that night. Well as you all may or may not know, I am on a well diet program. Food was good and it was sad that I felt full halfway through my main course. Sigh such a waste! I am sure they thought the same of me too, sorry but couldn't help it. Overall, such enjoyable dinner. Dont know if CC kept the pictures for me to post or not hehe..

No comments: