Saturday, March 1, 2008

1st day of my CNY getaway

Finally, yes finally I am trying to make some thing to blog about this. If any later, I may forget the juicy details. It's almost a month overdue blog. Here I go. The night before I left, I packed till the early morning as I was as usual swamped with the workload. I drove my car and left it parked at MK so that I've transport back after getting back from my holiday.

The flight was at 12:55pm on 6th Feb but it was slightly delayed. It was my first time flying via QATAR Airways. It wasn't a big plane but it was ok. The only "NOT SO OK" bit was the people sitting on the right side. I'm really not being a racist but it was an Indian couple (all swooned up, probably on their honeymoon trip) on my right side. Everything was fine until the man decides to just lift his arm up to stretch and put behind his head. That's when trouble started. If only I had my "Odor Stop" with me...

Flight was slightly under 3 hours and by the time I reach, it was about almost 5pm. On the way to the immigration, we picked up some brochures to plan the rest of the 5-6 days that we were there. The guide was there waiting for us and after loading our luggages into the coach/van, we left for the resort.


Resort Entrance

Lobby area

View ahead from Lobby

SARI Boutique in the resort

Walking towards the swimming pool



Lobby view from swimming pool


After checking in and settling down the luggages, we headed off to dinner without wasting much time. It was a blessing in disguise that I didn't swap to a short pants because I so fabulously tripped over the steps on the way to the lobby. I hurt my wrist because I used it to cushion the fall.

It was a Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Bay. Well, it's also a famous place for diners to eat whilst indulging in the view of the sunset.

Dinner Place


Each gets a flower upon entry


Choosing your seafood

Entrance to the dining area

Before sunset view

Seafood spread

Yummy prawn

After sunset view, live band performing

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How beautiful, how exotic. Thanks for sharing.

Cheng Chun said...

You certainly have a lot of random blogger eh. :P

MsBeHaVeN said...

Yea, some actually leads you to non-existent site and I believe it's to infect you with virus! Thank God for MAC! :)