Saturday, March 15, 2008

4th day of my CNY getaway (cont)

Next to the Mediocre Restaurant, there was like a factory outlet for the Australia surf brands ie Roxy, Quiksilver, Billabong and Element so we went to have a look. I bought a T-Shirt for my brother. There were good discount for the shorts but they don't have my size unfortunately!

Having done all our hotel visiting and lunch, we headed to check into the Dynasty Hotel in the city, Kuta. First impression wasn't that great because the hotel was bought over and major renovation was being done so the check in was relocated to a little corner on the right side.

After checking in, took a quick change and walked to town and check out shopping mall. Guess what I stumbled upon???

Krispy Kremessssssss!!!!!! Obviously I had my share!!! How could I not? Well I was a bit greedy and I overbought as I wanted to try other variants and some fusspot wouldn't eat :P What did you think happened? I had to eat for breakfast the next day too! Coach came to pick us from the shopping mall and headed to Uluwatu or aka Monkey Forest where they have the beautiful cliff and nice view overlooking the Indian Ocean. Why Monkey Forest? You would see. Uluwatu is also famous for another traditional dance called Kecak Dance.

Beautiful Cliff View

Indian Ocean

Monkey helping find tick for his friend!




Mini stadium where the Kecak Dance is


Poser Monkeys, salute!

After Uluwatu/Monkey Forest, we were heading for a 2nd round of Sudanese food. It was much better than the first one we had in Kuta.

God of something, I forgot

Everyone went back with full stomach! Chilled at the hotel. CC and me went for back, neck and shoulder massage. I know I know, really know how to enjoy! :D

No comments: