Saturday, March 29, 2008

What have I been up to?

Ahh..haven't been blogging, been really lazy. Now lets look at what I have been up to. It has been better the past 2-3 weeks for me, having weekends and a bit of life without having to go back to the silly office to work. Done some shopping too, happiness! Bought 2 dresses at a good discount thanks Citibank's additional privilege. Time was also spent more at home and meeting up with friends as well.

Thursday, 27th Mar was a fruitful day for me. Left early as I had an appointment. Managed to do the other things like terminating my gym membership (finally), buying the 2 pillowcases from Jusco which I've been reminding myself to do. This Sat, I managed to fix my shoes with the cobbler in Taipan at a much cheaper rate! Shall never do it in BSc again, haven't reach that standard yet..

Sat was good. I took grandma up for lunch in my previous frequented shop called Jaya Noodle House. They have now moved to Jaya One since Jaya has been closed for refurbishment. Met up with a Swiss friend from WAYN later in the night. Name's Olivier. He was here on business. Had dinner at Sri Ayuthaya in D'sara Heights. Wanted to try Kinaree but it closed early, at 9:30pm. How la to do business???

Well, I feel happier these days as I am trying to fix some of my priorities! Bought some undergarments thanks to La Senza's biggest sale ever today (Sun). Also met a friend from MSN. Had a quick drink at Cravings and cousin just visited and signed me up for a program. We shall wait and see! :)

No comments: