Sunday, July 22, 2007

Laziness to blog - update on w/c 2nd July

Lets start with w/c 2nd July. Hopefully I still can remember the details. Week started off fine. Work wasn't exactly the best as I had quite a lot to occupy my time. Good thing I cancelled my Tuesday nite classes for 2 weeks to concentrate or go for practise whenever I can. Oh yea, wasn't feeling too good on Monday so I took an MC to have the day off on Tuesday. I was feeling really dizzy and wanting to puke. Saw the doc and he said I was or may have Vertigo and gave me some medication for it. The flu was in town at that time and I felt like I was starting to be down with it having the slight sore throat and all. Not wanting to miss out on the opportunity or the time that I had, I left to go practise as I was getting all worried and worked up about the competition the following Sunday. Went for private lesson on Monday to sort out dance techniques.

Due to high workload, I even had to cancel my Wednesday class and came up with an excuse that I wasn't feeling well. Of course I got it nicely from them since it was a last minute notification. It's my fault but I couldnt' leave work. There was just too much because we had a team building session on Thurs and Fri which I've already showed the pictures in the older posts. I didn't practise in that 2 days that I was so called team building. Went to LC for dinner after I got back to KL on Friday evening. It was the Chinese restaurant by the poolside which has been refurbished. The 1st time we came since it's refurbishment, food was lousy but that evening turned out pretty ok. Came Sat, me and Rebecca utilize the studio in the morning session as one of the teacher's was away to work out our steps. Went to CB MK to join Darcy for breakfast.

I brought my costume as I was supposed to see my tailor after the noon class to have some alterations done. Well, Darcy and Dato accompanied me to Sg. Wang to have the alterations done and I was mad when she said that she can't do it immediately as she had urgent orders and didn't know that I wanted it back on the spot. Perhaps it was a communication breakdown. I have already informed that I was coming and tailor was under the impression that I would take the costume back in a few day's time. To cut the story short, I wasn't willing to leave it in the tailor's hands and agreed to come back another day as the costume was meant to be a surprise for people. We headed for a Brazilian buffet dinner at Parkroyal and it was good! So much for trying to lose weight hehehe and competition was only in a week's time.

Did not show or did my best for Sunday's training. I reached late and didn't know that they have started with my category already. It was not the case the last few rounds of practise. Oh well, I did what I had to do and felt low too at that point of time as I still can't seem to excecute certain movements as expected. That's just about all that has happened in that past 1 week.

2 comments:

Cheng Chun said...

Ya Teng. This is spam ok. So try to delete it. :)

MsBeHaVeN said...

Thanks CC!