Sunday, July 1, 2007

Motivated and Doing Better this time!!!

Sat, 30th June
Ahhhh...finally! I felt so much better after today's training. I tried my best to do and incorporate as much all the techniques and corrections due to me in my competition steps. I went back last night to practise until I nearly puke coz there's 1 turning in Waltz which just made me so dizzy that I had to lie down. It may have helped if I was bulimic and able to get food out of the system! Stomach felt uncomfortable, the cantonese word used is "fan wai" which I dont exactly know what it means but I know it's related haha. Contradictory isn't it? Perhaps I dont know the right technique but oh well, I tried a few rounds, manage to kind of do it better. or it could also be the Vietnamese food I had. It's also my dad's birthday today. I went to practise last night again after dinner hence had to cut it short. It's quite selfish of me but I am so tensed and freaked out about my competition that I just want to shine and do well and not make a living mockery out of myself!

Sun, 1st July
My duo partner came back today for training after being held like in prison at the BOOTCAMP hehe for the Dance Reality Show, 1st of it's kind in Malaysia. I am sure you guys know of 'So U Think U Can Dance' created by Simon. Friday was the finale show and the winner was Alam, a Malay breakdancer for this 1st season. Wonder if there's going to be the 2nd season. May consider trying out haha....as IF boleh match standard.

Wah, today I try la a few breakdance stunt and I kinda fell on my back landing on my right elbow. Way to go man despite competition being just round the corner. My teacher actually pose me the challenge that I won't be able to do it because erm, I have additional weight from both assets hahahahah.....She might be right but I WON'T give up trying!!! WAIT AND SEE!!! If jadi, i superwoman! I will pose a picture here to show I made it.

Anyways, been a good girl but kinda had my Java Chip Tall from Starbucks after lesson heheheh... I can NEVER DIET!!! If I psych myself to diet, I tend to crave for more sweet things than when I don't. Weird reverse psychology. Need to go to bed already. Going to be a cramp week ahead. Just hope it all goes well having to balance work and dance.
I pray that I can escape from my Taman Negara trip this coming Thurs & Fri.

No comments: