Thursday, May 24, 2007

Alas!!! American Idol's Season 6 Winner 2007!!!

To start off with, YESSSSSS to JORDIN for winning!!! Such a talented, beautiful, young girl :) It's like a must to watch compared to the Malaysian showcase of "So U Think U Can Dance" Well done for Blake to sustain this far as well. Anyways, they are really good kids just as what Simon commented.

I missed a good 40 mins of the show but that's fine as I still saw the remaining 1hr 20mins which was good as it consists of a fantastic make up of past Idols as well as famous reknown singers such as Cece (sounds like U la CC but don't perasan hehe!!!), Gwen, Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, Chris, etc.... the list goes on and on.

Anyways, am glad some consumer pushed the appointment from this evening to tomorrow evening. Started the day with having to personally deliver TRANS to a supplier in Hartamas and proceeded to TTDI to collect pre-ordered cakes. Costed me a bomb!! "Pokai" already and can't wait for salary. Stayed in for lunch as got to work late after everything and had Cup Noodles. Didn't taste too good as added a bit too much water.

It will be a 1st Birthday Celebration organized by the new 07/08 SC Committee. Well guess who kena appointed as the "sexytary?" Me la, sigh! Sure kena bully since I'm new. I dont know how the job Secretary terjadi Sexytary. That's what I'm being called anway. Well a part of me is looking forward to tomorrow since it's Friday but then again, NOT REALLY coz so many things are due tomorrow, *FAINTS*

Oh well, lets hope all goes well tomorrow althought there's a saying "SHIT HAPPENS" which also happens to be one of my car sticker. Anyways, I can barely keep my eyes open. Better dont lie to myself continuing with work. Good Nite to ALL and myself!!