Thursday, May 31, 2007

TGIF tomorrow!

I must say that I have not really rested well for a while and I must make it a POINT to sleep early. The effect can really be felt if not well rested. Anyways, glad that it's Friday tomorrow and BEST of all, MONDAY I'm OFF OFF OFF!!!! Somehow the feeling is better whenever there's an opportunity for a longer weekend which I believe all my working friends will HAVE TO AGREE!!!

Will be off to SKY BAR tomorrow night at Traders Hotel. Can't wait to enjoy the breathtaking (sounded so great but boleh-lah) view of KLCC from the 33rd floor if I recalled correctly.

To those who haven't been there, should at least once to have a look! Personally, I prefer Luna Bar which is in the PanGlobal building behind Shangrila Hotel. Luna Bar would be ideal for couples though as it contains really nice, comfy secluded corners where you can "eh hem" have a bit of private moments together. It's still opened to the world but what I really like is the feeling of being on on the 30+ floor with its open air rooftop which is nice and it the bar or sitting areas are around a swimming pool. Somehow, it feels like you're in someone's bungalow!

No comments: