Thursday, May 24, 2007

Missed American Idol Finale!!

Can't believe that I couldn't make it to see it live this evening!! Thank God that it was taped and I got to see it anyhow as tomorrow's show will be 2 hours and that's the time they will decide the winners!!! Call me KIASU but I have no intention to wait till Friday to see stupid repeat on 8TV!!! Too late a news already!

TALENT definitely THUMBS UP to Jordin!! Thumbs on from my end! SHOWCASE will go to Blake. Hopefully people do remember that it's a SINGING competition though it's so regarded as an AMERICAN IDOL contest! Keeping hopes up that Jordin wins the IDOL spot this season. She completely wiped out the stage for the last song over Blake just like what Simon commented! For once we share the same opinion!! hehe :)

1 comment:

Cheng Chun said...

I have to admit. She stole the ending larrrrr. :)