Monday, May 28, 2007

My forever busy weekend...

Friday, May 25th
This is a delayed input on what took place on Friday. Had a stressful week. You just wanna scream and let it all out!! Sometimes I just feel like yanking all my hair off haha.... Thank God for a good friend, GSK (sounds like GlaxoSmithKline but NOT! hehe) who was sharing the experience as well as providing great advice on what to do or how to handle the situations I'm in.

We ended up chatting in Midvalley till 12:40am, unbelievable! We had a light dinner in Dragon-I (a MUST for the 'Siew Long Pau') and followed by a drink at Kim Gary till they shooed us to make our way home haha....Prior to the "Siew Long Pau" we had some juices , kononnya nak diet but gave in to hunger la...M sure you know the story!
Anyways, thanks GSK! You really made my day though it was tiring one as we stayed up so late!

Saturday, May 26th
Woke up a bit late which was good since had a late night the night before. Nothing much, pretty much the same. Did some laundry, got ready to teach my class. This is the first time I took over another 2 sessions from another teacher so I actually taught from 2-6PM, can PENGSAN!!! Never mind, it's my chance to make some extra bucks, a bit 'pokai' these days.

Well, glad that I'm working else will pray for money to drop from the sky! Looked forward to watching Pirates of the Caribbean 3 that evening. Took a quick shower at the studio and left for the movie. It was held at Cineleisure, Damansara.
Anyways, show ended and it was quite long. Erm...lets just save the comments till most people have seen it. Honestly I was very confused as there were plots everywhere and.....Well Best U Watch It and We Discuss After That!
I like the overall for sure. I do feel like watching again but erm, one part of me is hesitating which is rather strange. It is DEFINITELY a better sequel as compared to Spiderman 3 in my opinion. That's about all and Sat was over so quickly!!!!

Sunday, May 27th
Woke Up feeling tired hehe, skipped church which was really bad of me! Been skipping a fair bit recently. Felt really bad coz grandma wanted to spend some time as family to go makan lunch but didn't know that I was leaving for the studio. Anyways, yeah la I'm bad but I have to go for training these few Sundays till competition is over. Sorry "popo" and if only you know! Never mind, I will bring you to eat nice food!!

Subsequently, I had to leave for KL Hilton because I had an "exercise" session to conduct which was organized by one of the TOP MNC FMCG companies. I had to wait till my session which was nearly an hour plus later. I was kinda tired from training. Didn't practise so kena but it's good, coz it serves as a wake up call! I only have 6 more weeksssssssss :( After the session, I drove like a mad woman to Digital Mall to get my External Hard Disk (Finally CC I did!) coz I have been wanting to do it since like forever. Friend's advice is to wait till my confirmation so understood la huh. I was confirmed on Friday! :D
Reason to drive like a mad woman because last minute I have decided to join a dance party which was ending in another 1 1/2 hours time and yet I need my external hard disk. I finally got one WITHOUT discount though I mentioned I would like to buy 3 units at 1 go which made me a bit pissed off. (CC, all this waiting was so that I can all 3 at one go and unfortunately, they go by per unit basis *sigh*)

Anyhow, got mine + nice casing and price was RM290. Size is 120G which I suppose will suffice at the moment. So I ended up going for jamming for just a good 30 mins followed by dinner in SS2, Nyonya. That was my 1st visit! Food was HOT & SPICY!!! I think I will bring grandma coz she loves Nyonya food, I hope! Quite a fussy eater and not adventurous so that makes venue selection limited. Thats about it. Went home, changed, got ready for bed and darn, it's MONDAY the next day.

No comments: