Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Monday Blues!




When the alarm rang, I had to shut it down twice coz was feeling so relaxed and not wanting to wake up as it was pouring in Subang heavily!! You guessed it, I was late for work coz somehow I just could NOT wake up. Felt a bit guilty therefore went to tapau and stayed in for lunch hehehe.....Wasn't that happening as I tend to always go out for lunch as where I work is difficult or rather that I'm fussy on the choices available. I have only tapau opposite the street area twice since I joined 3 months ago.

Day was ok, rushing lots of work as usual. Only frustrating part to everyone (not just ME!!) are the constant changes and bosses being fickle minded which leaves us lots of things to change and wasting time on the same thing over and over whilst others are piling on.... Now you know why I never leave work early. The only saviour for yesterday is that the entire system shut down at 5:30pm for upgrading purposes so it's a great excuse for everyone to leave early. I didn't exactly leave early in order to avoid traffic so it was around 8pm that I left. Glad that a colleague offered to send me to my carpark. It can be terribly unsafe because it's like you park in a jungle and if you get kidnapped.....God knows who will save you! On top of that, there are monkeys too !!!! Way to go my cousins!!! ;)

Did some banking and money transfer when I reached Taipan. Reached home for a short while and early for the first time henc decided to go to the gym! Just found out that I'm so unfit and overweight after weighing on their special machine therefore this guy (personal trainer) whom I've met before are friends now and I have decided to sign up for Personal Trainer course for the next 11 sessions as my competition is in another 6 weekss laaa.... A bit late but better than never. There goes my money again ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Btw, this is how my gadget that I bought on Sunday look like. I haven't tested it out yet.

No comments: