Friday, June 29, 2007

Disappointed with myself

Today, I tried practising my dance after work but it just didn't turn out well. You just get into one of those non-performing mood. Quite disappointed with myself. Fail to diet, dance poorly, sigh. Wouldn't know what to expect. Of course I shouldn't be expecting anything. Like the saying goes, God helps those who helps themselves! I really have to worked extremely hard in these next 2 weeks.

No time for anything else but practise. I need to make some time for myself now. Been training people and need to start working on myself. Work is also demanding sometimes you just dont know which to do. At work, I would feel like dancing. Somemore there's a company trip next week :( I would normally look forward to trips but somehow I don't this time round.
I handover my beloved costume today to my next successor. I must admit that it looked really good on her. I am proud of my 1st LD dance costume. Anyways, time to let go and move on to new stuff.

K, going to bed. It's going to be a long day tomorrow starting at 7:45am right through to 6pm if I need to teach the replacement classes. It's also dad's birthday tomorrow and I haven't done anything about it. Such a brilliant daughter I am! Was a little bit rude to him earlier coz I had to force shut down my MAC or the 1st or 2nd time I can't remember. Probably will take him out for dinner tomorrow.

No comments: