Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool's Day

Honestly, I almost forgot what the above means. Quite busy with training and minds were all focused there. Lunch was at Miyako, Jap food in Sheraton Subang. I never knew they had it to be honest. Placement was interesting as it was far away from the rooms that we were working in.

My all time favorite soft shell crab sux! The Gindara and Beef was good! yum yum! I feel like a pig to be honest as it's just eating and sitting down. I must control my diet. Yea yea people told me that I lost a bit but that doesn't mean that I can just let go and overeat.

Ahh back to this day losing its touch. My colleague actually told me that she wanted to pull a prank on me and another colleague today. Can ah like that? You tell me haha...no longer syiok d!

No comments: