Sunday, April 6, 2008

Where did my Sat go??

Started the day by doing my laundry and then headed off to the studio after not having been there for a while. It was a waste of time for me because I ended up sitting there for a bit doing nothing and just watching. Headed off to 1U to check on the dress's alteration. Somehow they still didn't get it right so got to leave it there once again.

Went to tapau lunch for grandma and took a shower before heading off for Kickboxing. Unfortunately thanks to the heavy traffic, I know I won't be able to make it on time so I detoured back and slept for a bit because was feeling very sleepy. Not sure why. Then DDT called and off I got ready to leave and met her at her place before left to do what we were going to do. Ended up at Bijou for drinks then.

Pool View from bijou

Met up with DL for dinner at Hartamas later and bought 3 DVDs! I got the Atonement, We Own The Night & Sweeney Todd, The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

2 comments:

Cheng Chun said...

I want Step Up 2 please. :P

MsBeHaVeN said...

Not clear yet. Should be out soon I guess. Lets try one to two weeks from 6th Apr.