Monday, April 14, 2008

Celine Dion "Taking Chances" Concert

Yup, I got ready for this concert yesterday. Tapau Burger King and headed towards town, my most feared place to visit.


I enjoyed the concert! Bumped into several old friends too. Only stupid thing is that we HAD to wait for the ROYALTIES only can the concert begin, celaka!!! Waited for a good 1 hour. What the heck! The part that was funny and enjoyable by the crowd is the start of the Mexican Wave, the crowd was really sporting!! ;D




The best part, Mexican Wave haha


I Drove All Night was Celine's opening song which blended perfectly to the next power ballad, Power of Love. It was followed by Taking Chances, It's All Coming Back To Me (one of my fav!!), Because U Loved Me , To Love U More, dance performance by 4 couples, Eyes On Me, All By Myself, I'm Alive, Shadow Of Love, I'm Your Angel, French Song, Think Twice, My Love, We'll Rock You (tribute to Queen), The Show Must Go On, It's a Men's World, Working on ...., and ended with all time hit, My Heart Will Go On. In between there were several dance performances which was very enjoyable!

No comments: