Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Saturday Practise

Man! It was the most tiring Saturday (19th Apr) so far. I guess it's also been a while since I kind of dance a lot. It started with practise of the team performance for the following week in the East Coast. After ending, shot off to Midvalley to do a bit of trade visit.

Went back home to practise as much as I could remember. Had my shower and rested only or a short bit and packed before leaving to Midvalley again. I insisted on spending the money to get my face nicely made up as grandma has never attended any of my competitions before as it takes up the whole day and since she was going to attend this dinner organized by grand aunt, I decided to make the best out of it and had my costume on as well for that night.

I then head off to KL to get ready for my performance. Was too tired coz having mensus too, just the 2nd day and kinda got out of breath after doing a Waltz followed by a Cha Cha number. Wanted to do Funky but energy was drained out. Dance for a while more before heading off to meet this Italian guy whom my friend was dying to introduce. It was ok, well not the best of all nights but I can't blame the situation coz he wasn't feeling too well and I had to meet him that night despite feeling tired as he was leaving back to Australia the following day. We met for late supper at Pyramid.

Oh oh, I finally bought a pair of BLOCH dance sneakers haahahahahahahah yea yea!!!

No comments: