Sunday, April 13, 2008

Kick Boxing & Food Tasting

Ahhhh....I restarted my kickboxing again on Sat and paid for 8 classes. Fingers crossed that I can complete everything by the end of the month. Oh and they increased the fees by RM10!!!! Headed to the studio for a bit after kickboxing class and then later went to Ddt's house to chill.

Got changed and left for Midvalley to check out the SE phones on promotion. Hmmm....dilemma, buy or not to buy. So ngam that I wanted to change my phone coz the camera just takes forever to load plus the N Series punya Symbian OS can die one, lagging and slow. Today's the day I decide sigh if I want to part ways with my money because of the promotion that they are having. It's RM200 cheaper for the model that I saw compared to the last weekend when I was in OU.

Since I have not decided and we need to go for food tasting, we left and headed off to Mont Kiara. We were well 5-10 mins late but our friends came an hour later T_T...so hungry until we ordered bread first to eat whilst waiting.

Seared Tuna on Pickles

Caviar on Toast

Caesar Salad

Seared Cod with Ratatouille of Veg, Sauteed Rosemary Potato

Roasted Chicken Leg with Herbs Potato, Classic Cream Spinach

Aged Ribeye with Garlic Chips, Roasted Onion, Wild Rocket

Choc Chip Cookies with Hot Fudge & Espresso

No comments: