Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Car has expensive taste!!

I dont know if it's an irony or what but aiyo, my car break down again!!! And of all places, Bangsar!! So happened a colleague who seldom reaches late called to see where I was and I told her that I was late too. Traffic was bad everywhere. I stopped opposite Berry's to quickly grab bread on the way to work. Then, panic strike when I try starting my car and it just won't start!

I of course called my colleague for a favor and off we went to Tom's (closest workshop) to get mechanics and jump start cable to resurrect my car. After it started, drove it there to check and of course battery was one of the main issue and I decided to just service as well. The car already broke down once at the traffic light to turn to McD's in Bangsar last year.

My colleague had to pull my leg by saying that my car knows my taste! I honestly freaked out as I couldn't think of where to go but Tom's since it's the closest. Celaka haha as if by going to Tom's shows that I have expensive taste. The bill was rather expensive when there are things required to change. I chose prime importance and left out the rest. It almost came to 1K!!! Almost unacceptable just coz I didn't have time to bring my car which was due for service on Saturday, sigh!

Time to change, time to change.

2 comments:

Cheng Chun said...

Stupid spam ppl. Anyway, you want to drive BMW is it. Cheh cheh. Get rich bf la. :P

MsBeHaVeN said...

Yea, really annoying. If only we can delete. Eh, whats my car going to the workshop go to do with beamer leh? hehe...