Sunday, June 3, 2007

Cool Friday

Friday was great! Its been a while since I last had some sip of "drinks" hehe...minus the shandy I had on Wednesday night. It was lot of last minute request but after my boss left, I just started packing and doing other nonsensical things haha....It was FRIDAY so *^$#$@ everything else hehe...

My dear friend actually ffk me as he was recovering from flu but oh well ended up going to Sky Bar with good ole friends. I was still happy that I went. It's just that I wasn't too sure of the direction as it was my first time driving there on my own. Nevertheless, thanks to a friend who's like a GPS as he was able to gave me extremely clear directions.

We were lucky to get a place as it was slightly pass 10pm when I reach. My friends reached slightly earlier than me as they had their dinner in KLCC. Those friends are really good drinkers *salute* and I am peanuts compared to them. I was into my first drink which I can't even spell it and hated the taste of it. They were teasing me and said that the 1 drink I had would last me the whole night which could have been true as it tasted horrible. Ended up giving that drink to my friend and ordered another. This time it is Lychee Martini, something familiar as I have tried it only ONCE during my SG trip in April and liked the taste of it.

Only dangerous thing is it taste rather nice and you kinda drink it like your normal packet drink you buy which you have for quenching thirst and alcohol content isn't exactly LOW. You got what i mean! It has Vodka and I understood that Vodka is made up of at least 40% alcohol content. See how ignorant I'm about drinks! I downed it fast as I was thirsty but started to feel farny.....Placed order for the 2nd one but only took a few sips as I needed to drive home. Sigh where is a boyfriend when you need one....... :)

No comments: