Sunday, September 30, 2007

Free Sunday Alas!

Today started ok...slept in a bit. Woke up, did some laundry. Was supposed to go to church after that but didn't. Yes I know I am wrong! Stayed back to complete my syllabus for my PH class on Tuesday. If I dont do it today, I know I have little time to do it on weekdays. I almost completed the dance choices but somehow got a bit stuck. Took a shower, got ready to go to MK to curi CD from Darcy hehehe :)

I sped or rather, drove fast to MK and the stretch after the Kerinchi Toll was always going at 80km. I guess thinking that it's weekend and what not, I went ahead of the speed because road was empty. Sigh right about reaching Science Centre (on my right), I saw police road block celaka....I know I surely won't be able to escape. Honestly it's the 2nd time in the month. The first time was a corner from USJ turning left to head towards Puchong. I was on the phone. I quickly dropped my mobile when I saw the police force but too bad kena again.

By right, my Christian sister already told me that I shouldn't have bribed. I just couldn't think to be honest. I was again in a hurry to go to a printer's office at Balakong. Anyways, enough said as that day turned out to be bad for me also. Back to today, I got stopped of course. I was preparing the pay the summon this time though it's going to be burn a hole in my pocket. When the police told me that I was speeding, obviously I nodded because I did! Like heck I can lie and said I did not! I gave him my driving license to prepare for summon and he asked how much I would like to pay since summon was going to be RM300. I told him to just fine me. I was just a bit stunned when he asked if I could pay RM50 and I said no as I don't have sufficient money to pay my bills later. He asked if RM30 was fine. He was in a hurry. For whatever reason after a short hesitation, I just gave him RM30 and shoved my driving license back to me. I can bet a lot of cars got it because it was unexpected. Oh well, a lesson to pay for! Trust me, difficult to stick to 80km/h on that stupid road!!!!!!! arghhh!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, I reached MK, burnt the CD and left for the office to do some work. Reached the office about 4:30pm and left about 6:45pm. Joined Darcy and Dato for dinner at Lake Club. We dined at the Chinese restaurant. Was initially planning to go somewhere knowing that the Chinese restaurant's standard is so so but decided to go ahead coz everyone was a little tired to travel. On top of that, Dato has a long journey flight the next day. We ordered 4 dishes (cod fish, butter prawns, vege, claypot chicken) + 1 soup. I sibuk took pictures of 2 dishes hehe....
Butter Prawns that were served with chips!!! rather odd..


Tasted like 'kung po chicken' only....a bit spicy

2 comments:

Cheng Chun said...

Is that a new name for my mom? Darcy? Is it what I'm thinking what it is!!! Must call her that now. Haha.

MsBeHaVeN said...

unless u want me smacked, i suppose you better not call her that :P