Saturday, September 29, 2007

Jeff's wedding

My best friend invited me way back months ago whilst she was still in New Zealand for her elder bro's wedding this Sept 22nd. I picked her up upon arrival in KLIA on Monday, Sept 17th. The best joke about that was her flight arrived early. I waited somewhere just before the arrival side. Silly law enforcement officers will not allow us to park there for long. Talk about being smart and perhaps save money and time, I ended up wasting so much time.
Secondly I was on my mobile boiling porridge with my friend which I thought was great to kill time. I know I had call waiting so I won't have a problem if there's an incoming call. Sensing something amiss after waiting for almost an hour, I decided to give my best friend's house a call. I text her a few times but still no reply and even tried calling her mobile! Boy was I worried because just the day before, there was this Phuket plane crash.
I called a few friends including UK somemore (thanks CC) to see if can help check on the flight to see if it had landed. After having managed to call her house, her mum picked up and said that my best friend (SAM) had been waiting for more than an hour and that she will be taking the public transport back if I don't show up in the next 10 mins. I found that surprising because I couldn't call her and was in a dilemma deciding whether I should park or not to find her in the airport.
In the end, she managed to call me, *phew* else it will be another waiting nightmare. According to her, she couldn't get through my mobile and went straight to voice mail. Anyways, it all went ok except that it was tired waiting for so long and it was already late.
Wedding was at Sheraton Subang. The best part is I just had the company buka puasa in the same place just the night before. I bumped into a few colleauges as well who happened to be Jeff's (best friend's bro) or his wife's ex colleagues. I believe it was a disappointment in the sense that many tables were not filled. The Grand Selangor Ballroom in Sheraton is really huge and meant to fit at least 100 tables. There are at least 2 tables which were not occupied. It seems that a lot of people promised to come but somehow were not able to attend at the last minute. I hope it all works out well.
Me being vain went to Midvalley to have my make up done at Shu Eumura (have free coupon - trial) and ehehe of course must self praise a bit, look nice la!!! How often I get to do that! It's just that I didnt have time to do my hair so I just quickly tie up half. Enough said, nothing much to update. Dinner was ok. Here's a blurry vision of me and Sam.

2 comments:

Cheng Chun said...

Sexy mah u go make up. :P

MsBeHaVeN said...

Why thank you haahahah!!! I make sure must look cun for ur sis's wedding hehehe...at least will get my hair done too.