Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Merdeka Post Coverage continued

The first round of pics were merely the preparation before everything started. Here are the presentations from the people on the different eras leadership. Unfortunately I was trying my best to catch good pictures of Tattoo but not one was good. I was told it was a marching band but er not sure why I was looking out and saw that they were like 'Mat Rempits' aka people on bikes!
I'm confused! Oh well CC, you may be disappointed when you read this but here are the pictures for the rest of the nite!


Initially I was told this was "Tattoo" but er it seems more like Mat Rempit to me..








I think this is Tattoo, more like it since it's supposed to be a marching band!



Clearer picture. I like the Wawasan 2020 thingy!





Luckily phone camera 3.2 MP coz it's already not all that clear. Anything under, habis! Anyways, the whole thing ended past 11pm a bit. It was quite short. Started almost 9:30pm.

2 comments:

Cheng Chun said...

No man. I mean I'm more than enough happy with your pictures and your seats are so good. I know they are VIP seats but still. Did they put on a great show.

MsBeHaVeN said...

Wah lau eh....for a moment i had to read your questions twice. 1 part says nice pictures, another if it's a good show. Overall it was ok la, can be a bit boring. I just like the bit when the whole group just come onto the floor, being so colourful and all. That was nice.