Saturday, September 8, 2007

Premonition

Unbelievable! I went with my friend to watch the show. Initially I booked The Invasion and we decided to switch on the spot when I went to claim my bookinga because we were told that it was a bad show. Thinking that we made a smarter choice, boy were we wrong!!! I used to adore Sandra Bullock very much but somehow this really made me think twice. An extremely confusing, draggy movie it was and it didn't help with my stiff neck either.

It was my friend's 3rd lousy movie in th week and it was my 2nd! Somehow we decided to make it a point to still watch The Invasion featuring Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig to compare if it was better than Premonition. Then again, one man's poison may be another man's meat.



4 comments:

Cheng Chun said...

Wahhhhhhhhh. The influx of posts. You so free hor. :P

MsBeHaVeN said...

Isn't it good? Not bad. I will beat my record in this month I suppose over the last few pathetic months. If I have time la to do.

Cheng Chun said...

Hahaha. Of course this is good. :P Go go bloggers!!!

MsBeHaVeN said...

I try! You know my work hours! Really tired :(