Monday, September 3, 2007

Here we go...Qtr 3 2007!!

Wow, time really flies! We are already into the 3rd Quarter of the year! Man, I wonder what have I been doing all these while. To start:

1) Been at my current job fo 6 months now (feels like forever)
2) Still single (must start looking, certainly ain't getting younger)
3) Gaining weight due to lesser dancing and not controlling food intake
4) Enjoying food these days which is NOT good me I supposed
5) Spent too much money going after designer goods (trying to curb already)
6) Paid off quite a fair bit of my debts to dad. About to work on mum's! (Constant reminder to myself - stop spending already!!)
7) Haven't made much effort to keep in touch with my best buddies overseas, one in NZ and the other in SG (just called y'day)

What I must achieve if possible by end 2007:

1) Happy with my job if I'm still there by then (won't know what happens after Nov's review)
2) I can't be desperate and grab anyone
3) Looking toned and good. Got weddings to attend la!!!
4) Try to cut down on dining too much even if I were to learn and experience new food.
5) Curb CURBBBBB expenses!! Maybe I'll spoil myself during Xmas for my last expensive purchase to end the year hehe...
6) Paid off dad and mum's debts!
7) Make a point to send cards at least every other month once or give a text or phone to know that they're remembered

No comments: