Sunday, February 3, 2008

2nd day at Phuket

It was a Free and Easy day for us after breakfast. Man, I only had less than 4 hours of sleep and was having a splitting headache. Didn't exactly plan and let things be spontaneous as everyone seemed to have their own thoughts so we try to gather up people with similar interests doing the same thing.

All 6 of us headed towards Patong Beach. There are 43 beaches in total in Phuket. That will take us 43 days to cover if we take up 1 beach per day. 3 of us did water sports and the 3 went shopping. Well since I wasn't exactly prepared for swimming, I just wore my halter Billabong top that I bought in Dec and borrowed my colleague's trunks haha...yes you heard right! It's a pair of trunks! At least it's the kind of material that dries up fast.












No comments: