Sunday, February 24, 2008

Saturday supposed excitement!

This was the longest that I have ever slept in God knows how long! I actually slept through 11 hours! Haven't really planned out the day yet. Did my laundry, my usual practice on Saturdays and suddenly I got a text to go for a charity drive, getting a spin in your choice between a Ferrari, Lamborghini or a Porsche in Sepang.

So I thought why not?? Something different at least to spice up my weekend a bit. I wasn't too keen initially but then decided to go anyway. I had to make my way to 1U in order for my friend to pick me up. He had to pick other people too who happened to be in 1U / One World Hotel. Everyone was rather geared up for it and guess what....my friend got the date completely wrong, unbelievable!!!!!!!! Then we detoured at KLIA exit as we found out it was indeed my friend's mistake. The event was meant for Sunday.

Feeling bad already, he offered to either have food or drinks in a less noisy place. I suggested Delicious, Bangsar Village. Had the afternoon high tea with Watermelon & Lychee Blast. So filling! Later, headed off to MK to pick up a CD and had dinner together with Darcy, CC & Dato at Tropicana. Since I wasn't that hungry, I ordered Ala Carte over opting for a buffet spread. That's about all that has happened yesterday.

No comments: