Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sunday Gathering

It's an interesting Sunday today because it was the first meet up / tiny gathering for me with few of my primary school friends. Man, time really flies. For those who turned 28 already, it's 16 years since we left Primary 6! Haha a few of us are in denial especially those born in the last quarter of the year, including me of course.

This gathering came about because of my good old friend, Siew Kim back in primary school and she's migrating to the US for good. Yay, me got a place to stay in LA, California next time hehehe....so mean I know :P Anyways, I picked Siew Kim up as she lives nearby and headed off to Puchong for Tim Sum at Meixin Restaurant. Directions from another friend wasn't clear but we got to the place in the end.

Later, we paid a surprise visit to our Primary 6 class teacher, Mrs. Yang. Worst of al, I couldn't even remember who was the teacher and how she looked like until we turned up at her doorstep. I shan't elaborate but for whatever reason, no matter where I go, I'm somehow remembered hehe ... ain't sharing if it's in a Notorious or a Famous Way! Well my name's unique so bleh :P



No comments: