Sunday, February 24, 2008

Give me an exciting topic please!

I wonder if I can say anything other than work! It's really up to my neck or even forehead now to be exact! Given the fact that I have long neck, it seems far to reach forehead so I will stick to the forehead instead. It's like back to back meeting man! I am really tired physically and mentally. It's really terrible and given the fact that you don't have lovely colleagues doesn't make things any easier.

Back to back meetings and lots of presentation to get ready. I still managed to go teach the Tuesday class. Wednesday and Thursday was mad because I had less than 5 hours sleep so Friday, I was knocked out completely. I did some shooting well for personal reasons. I will blog about it if it was successful ;)

My company's Sports Club organized the CNY dinner and it was in Sheraton Subang. I was well NOT really fashionably late but good thing I came later. Reason is that the dinner can't be started until at least few directors arrived coz they need to 'lou sang' haha!! We had 6 tables in total. Food was so so only. Here are some pics from the dinner with my colleagues.





No comments: