Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Last Day at Fooket

It was such a fast and compact trip. Only 1 free day which was power packed and we were all set to go today. Once again was tired because there were 3 separate fights but I had to wake up earlier to have breakfast and then took another last walk to the O Top Shoppers Paradise just to see if there's anything we can get. I managed to get a pair of bikini for myself which I hrm doubt if I would ever wear. It was a good negotiation or so I thought from a whopping THB850 to THB280. That means RM28. So be it la can wear or not coz it's inexpensive anyway.

Packed up and left the hotel about 11am. Had some short city tour via the bus hence the reason of having to leave early. We stopped by at the famous Cashew Nuts factory where you can all sorts of flavors mixed with cashew nuts and juice even! It seems it's some new discovery. I bought myself one. Not cheap man, well it was supposed to be knit where you mix with soda and ice. I liked the taste as I tried the sample there.








No comments: