Sunday, June 3, 2007

Blessed is a long weekend!!

Thanks to the KING's birthday that my company is replacing it with an off day on Monday woohooo!!! Although it's only Saturday so far, its just a NICE FEELING knowing you have another extra day off. I really slept well after the drink the night before. Got up a bit blur but ok la, still manage to do my laundry. Though it was a holiday, my usual 2-4pm class was still on. Thank God majority of the 4-6pm class were on holiday, else PENGSAN!! It is the mid term holiday period now. One week has passed and another week to go. The working class like myself certainly enjoy holiday period as traffic is just smooth!!

Anyways, I was a bit hungry after class so invited Chris, the POPPER (1 of the Top 20 Finalists from So U Think U Can Dance) who just started his first class there. It was really cool to learn how to "pop." If you dont know what "POPPING" means, too bad as I can't explain either heheh.....Perhaps I will google it up and put the explanation in my next blog. We had some garlic bread with a pitcher of coke at Shakeys which was only a few doors away from the studio with a few others.

Since it wasn't dinner, we ordered pretty little. Went back to the studio after that as Chris's class was going to start. Quite a low turnout as mentioned before, it is the holiday season. Saw what they were learning and I kepoh also la went to learn coz Chris was teaching "POPPING" which was really COOL!!! We were doing it to Justin's song called "MY LOVE." No doubt all the arms hurt after that but it was really nice. It doesn't seem like much is done but so much inner strength was used. You practically perspire once you catch the actual technique of executing the steps. He taught the very basic of "popping" which was still a STRUGGLE but I must admit it was fun and I am NOT giving up so fast without practising!

Left for home after that. Had dinner at home which has been a while and was doing some work. Later, decided to look happening la by going to STARBUCKS to access the Internet via WIFI with my beautiful MAC and have a good cuppa drink. Anyhow, it ended to be really useless as it was so cold and connection so bad that I headed home not too long after that.

No comments: