Monday, June 4, 2007

Good Pactise

Well rested thanks to another day off which is why I always enjoy having Mondays off. It's back to work tomorrow but at least the blues aren't there hopefully *fingers crossed!* Did a bit of laundry and followed by Spring Cleaning. Can NEVER stand whenever I see daddy longlegs in my room. It's not exactly as clean as it should be as the dungu maid is only capable of so much! So I do need to take matters into my own hands at least once a month. It feels so much better when I really vaccuum the whole place myself. Then again, the maid ain't allowed to touch the vacuum cleaner as it's a bit exp!! Must buy her some cheap ones else it will be terrible if she wrecks it knowing the fact that they haven't a clue on the cost of it and it matters NOT to them what happens anyway.

Left for studio to practise after lunch. It was raining when I was about approaching the D'sara toll. Had my rounds of practise with the rest of the other students. Those that asked me yesterday to attend today's session didn't turn up themselves but that's fine. We all practise by our respective categories. Mine was one of the worst as it has 3 dances! Of course for those who enters more than 1 category had 4 in total as each category contains 2 dances. The whole group practised for a bit and after a while, all were tired and it was just me and 3 more students. Guided them a bit more and then the other 2 left. So t was just me and another girl. It really good when the studio is all to yourself. Did a fair bit of practise on our own. I felt that I did some work as it's only a month away to show off all you have practised.

Had KFC for dinner with my friend although it's not exactly the best food but wanted some kind of protein. Chatted a bit and then left for home. Was supposed to start my 1st personal training at the gym but tak jadi! Laziness took over....NO la, trainer not free so changing to either Wed/Thurs. Its going to be a tough month for me balancing work and dance but oh well, am sure it's all worth it! :D

No comments: