Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A week's summary blogged in 1 hour!

Can't believe it's a week since I last blogged!! Oh well...hardly have the time to sit down and start writing stories. Well, a quick summary is that the week has been busy with work no doubt. After practise last Monday, I made a point to do a quick practise on Tuesday too tapping on the opportunity that the class has been cancelled. Hmm.. what did I do on last Wed? Oh yeah, it was my first corporate class, new session. Not bad for the first timers! Manage to struggle past 2 walls hahah...sounds a bit contradictory. Everyone (fingers crossed) from my gauge enjoyed it. Lets see this Wed if the consensus will still be the same.

Rushed off for practise despite the amount of work left behind for a short 40 mins practise as everyone was eagerly waiting to go back to watch our friend compete in So U Think U Can Dance. Now it's the Top 5 couples left. Unfortunately, our friend who we support was the one to leave for the week. I must say that the competitors were really strong. It was really tough as the other girls were great! Well, there's always next time and it was superb experience I would say as long as they have been there practising and competing amongst one another! Wished I had that chance! Stayed over at MK after the TV show and left for work a little late the next day hehe...

TGIF as usual! Since I stayed over kinda last minute, I just exhaust whatever spare clothes I had in my car and went to work. I dont want to be exposing every single week or time and I just realised that it sparked some comments from my colleagues hahaha wondering why am I not pulling on a sexy attire that day. I thought back and realised that I tend to wear halter top on most of the Fridays. Oh well....it really doesn't matter. That shows people observe, not sure if it's a good thing or not!
Saturday was my official first day of PT at Summit and boy did it feel good although it was difficult to wake up. Continued with a bit of laundry and shot off to buy for SOMEONE the external HDD. A bit jealous myself and itchified wanting to change as I got this friend a better casing than my own :( I got a FINE too thanks to me rushing there and parking on Yellow Line. Just My Luck!!!

Still went to teach after that from 2-6pm. Pretty knocked out and hungry. Went to grab a slice of Cheezy Choc at Secret Recipe and came back to join the remaining time of the "Popping" class. After class, realised that Chris doesn't have transport and no plans so I decided to send him back but had dinner at Curve first before going home. Finally, the day was over as I was really tired.Sunday worst still!!! Can feel body ache... I gung ho and still proceeded to teach. It was training time so I didn't move much except when it came to my category. Appreciated that 1 or 2 of the students went to buy me someting to eat as I had no break after the training to the next class which I teach as well. Alas, had a really good dinner at DefoodLand for the first time....Ordered 2 types of Crab. 1 of which is their famous Salted Egg one and the other was dipped in some Yummy Creamy sauce. Dont know the name though and I ACTUALLY UNBELIEVABLY made a point to eat haha as the place was famous for crabs. The other dishes were pretty good to me as well. A good end to the week hehe ;)

No comments: