Friday, June 15, 2007

Crab Menu

There's really something wrong with my cable connection or it could be the phone. Can't seem to transfer automatically the minute the USB cable gets connected like before. Maybe it's because I've been pulling it out just like that instead of doing the proper way of clicking on the green cute button to eject hardware sigh! Oh well.

Just wanted to paste here the menu of over 30 different cooking styles for crabs from DeFoodLand before I forget them or have problem retrieving from my mobile. Am still awake. Must be the teh tarik and late night dancing...Aiya picture dont want to rotate so I might as well quickly list it down here:

1) Marmite Crab
2. Cantonese Style Steamed Crab
3. Light Soya Sauce Crab
4. Special Taste Crab
5. Black Pepper Crab
6. Hot & Spicy Crab
7. Sweet & Sour Crab
8. Kam Heong Crab
9. Black Stout Crab
10. Kong Pao Crab
11. Curry Crab
12. Pepper Salt Crab
13. Stir Fried Crab
14. Cheese Crab
15. Fragrant Flower Crab
16. Pan Fried Crab
17. Creamy Mushroom Crab
18. Fermented Black Bean Crab
19. Creamy Butter Crab
20. Mee Hoon Fried Crab
21. Nyonya Crab
22. Crispy Butter Crab
23. Ginger & Spring Onion Crab
24. Steam Crab with Chinese Wine
25. Vietnamese Style Crab
26. Claypot Creamy Crab with Vermicelli
27. Claypot Drunken Crab
28. Steamed Crab with Yellow Wine
29. Claypot Yellow Wine Crab
30. Salted Egg Yolk Crab (I belive it's their signature dish. Yummy but HIGH CHOLESTEROL...)
31. Claypot Tomyam Crab
32. Fried / Steamed Bun (very the niceeee...)

3 comments:

Cheng Chun said...

How did you list them all!!! You crab freak ah...

MsBeHaVeN said...

Coz ur mum suggested that I take a picture using my camera phone on the whole list of the crab as they have only tried 10 different varieties out of the 30+ the restaurant has!
I took the picture but there was something wrong with my cable and it couldn't connect so I decided to list it all one by one so that I can delete the file from my phone and if ever I need, I just open up my blog lor :P
Not crab freak as I'm a lazy EATER!! =)

Cheng Chun said...

I love my crab... I want I want... :)