Sunday, June 3, 2007

Too Full...

Slept in once again today. Somehow got up with a bit of a headache. Maybe I overslept. Should try not to sleep more than 8 hours, it shortens your life by half! Anyways, I got up to do a few things and headed off to the studio for the usual Sunday training.

This time I got the training rather than having train people. It's best that you get someone's observation on you in order to help rectify your steps. There are quite a few things to master within this 1 month .... wah really a lot until want to pengsan .... once again last minute work!!

I only did the Waltz and was perspiring like mad. All it takes is really focus on one dance and it's enough to make you feel like you have done many dances already. Well I must say that I was lack of stamina. Geez, how in the world to build it in just 1 month?!?! Looks like I have to put in extra extra hard work. I managed to pick up the arm styling for the other dances.
Thank God it's an off day for me tomorrow as I can use some hours to practise at the studio as well.

Dinner was great today! Brought my parents and grandma to the NYONYA restaurant in SS2. Today was one of the very RARE ocassion that I see my grandma enjoying food thank GOD as she always MUST have something to complain/condemn thinking that hers is the best in the world!! Price is rather reasonable and portions aren't too big.

Just did some vaccumming for the upstairs living room and brother's room which is filthy with dust especially those on the walls. Was too full from dinner hence decided to work a bit. Haven't cleared parents' and my own room which I shall leave i for tomorrow. It's 12am and I'm already feeling sleepy, "sigh"

No comments: