Friday, June 15, 2007

Very the sleeeeepyyyyy

It must be signs of aging or old age! It's a Friday night and I can't wait to hit the sack. Well obviously from the blog before you can see that I slept extremely late. I got all excited and 'gung ho' after practise last night and continued to come home to observe the music video until late. Should not have done that as it was such a torture at work today and having continuously lack of sleep throughout the week can really be tormenting to the body.

Neck was aching too coz of doing too much movements the night before. Otherwise it was ok. Had a longer break for lunch. Boss went out with another colleague for home visits/research groups and wasn't coming back at all. Thought I would be seeing her after lunch to go through some things. I just was NOT productive today at all *sigh*

Headed off to Midvalley for dinner. Couldn't be bothered going through the hassle of competing for parking, I opted for the more premium option of parking at the valet area. Small car trying to act big hahaha parking amongst the luxurious cars. Had Kway Teow at Madam Kwan's and also a bit of sinful dessert (mixture of Ice Kacang, Sago Gula Melaka and Cendol). Of course I DIDN'T EAT all of it myself. It was shared....else I will feel extremely guilty. Was good to catch up with ex colleagues aka good friends. Tried catching Shrek 3 but the next showtime was really late. None of us wanted to say on that late and besides, I have a Personal Training Session tomorrow morning!! Going to bed nowwwwww...........yay!!! Hello pillows and teddies heeeh......gnite.

No comments: