Thursday, June 28, 2007

Busy Busy Busy - Such a Bad Word!!

It's been almost a week since I blogged. Very simple summary of what happened. It's all work work and dance dance dance everyday and will be more the next 2 1/2 weeks till the dance competition July 15th. Last week was a bit lazy and have excuse because of my back. I cancelled most of my classes throughout the week.

Weekend was also jam pack with teaching mainly. I actually made a point to attend a FOC Viennesse Waltz lesson to see if I can catch up on the steps. This is the first collaboration between Malaysia and Austria to introduce the famou annual ball dance in Austria and conducting it here in Malaysia. A friend who's in encouraged to join and I thought there may still be a chance if there are insufficient couples. Unfortunately, I found out on Sunday that they had enough. It's ok with me as my focus has diversified because I'm supposed to concentrate on my upcoming competition.

It looks really grand and if you get chosen, you will dance in Austria during their annual event in Jan. Anyways, I was told that the chosen couple has to be within the age range of 17-25. I tried my luck thinking that I may score a higher chance since I'm not exactly a beginner dancer. In my first session last Friday, it was really an eye opener other than the fact that not many can dance. There were quite a lot of 'leng chais' there whom I believe were from Austria.

The dance in Malaysia will happen this coming Friday, 29th June so that's quite soon. Astro did a coverage on the dance performance on Monday and it came out in the papers on Tues, 26th June. Link is:

http://thestar.com.my/metro/story.asp?file=/2007/6/26/central/18113878&sec=central

Oh, I actually had dinner in J&R for 2 nights in a row in Hartamas trying different food which is not too bad. Sat evening was my ever favorite Chicken Salad. It was fried much to my surprise as the one I consistently ordered at the branch opposite my office in D'sara Heights seemed to have it grilled. Perhaps I didn't specify BUT the menu was the same!!!!!!!!
Best thing is Monday we had an internal meeting and we are to have lunch in the office. Guess where we were going to order our lunch from......J&R!!!!!!! It's AGAIN for me but good news for the rest. Anyways, I was heading off to Plaza Damas for lunch but I still placed my order for a Double Sausage with Fried Onions Sandwich to keep for diner instead hehehe....
K, yes can't open already and it's 12:45am. Off to bed.......ZzZzZzZzZ

No comments: