Monday, October 15, 2007

1st Raya Open House in 2007

Yesterday was the first Raya Open House that I've attended this year. I do miss Malay cookings at times. Security has to be a bit tight to get into the place. Do expect to see many nice cars there. Whatever latest car from BMW or Mercedes/Porsche, you name it, they have it. Most came with drivers for those with S Merc series obviously. Me and my friend just wore 3/4 pants with a top. Luckily we didn't just wear Baby Tee to come coz we kind of felt out of place when you see people most wearing Baju Kurung/Kebaya/Melayu, whatever you name it. Felt better when we saw people wearing casual Khaki pants with T-Shirt and sandals hehehehe...

We went up straight to greet my good friend's mum and herself of course. We took a seat and started the journey for food haha...My dear friend, takde Lontong oneeeee :( heheheh.... Anyways, the food selection was quite varied from Chinese, Indian to Malay. I had my Hokkien Mee, Char Kuey Teow. Didn't touch the King Prawn Noodles which looked good and the Roti Canai as well. I supposed this mixture is because it's opened to people of all races. Me and my friend reached a bit late. The Open House was from 12-4pm. Anyhow there was still lots of food left and there are still people walking in close to 4pm as well. I had my Ice Kacang (without the silly kidney beans) as well as some Patchi chocs! Met quite a few familiar faces and went ahead to extend my greetings.

4 comments:

Cheng Chun said...

This is in PWTC?

MsBeHaVeN said...

This is Seri Perdana, the official PM's residence

Cheng Chun said...

In Putrajaya? No wonder. So nice one.

MsBeHaVeN said...

Yea in Putrajaya. It's nice. I haven't visited to this part. The whole Kompleks Seri Perdana is HUGE..I dont know how many wings they have haha..