Saturday, October 13, 2007

Porcshe

I am smacking myself for not taking a photo of the car!!! Cun Cun Cun!!! A friend picked me up from Damansara Perdana and we headed towards KL Hilton for dinner coz my other buddy's bf is catching a flight back to JB and will hitch a ride via the KLIA Express. This may seemed a bit like "sakai" but I took just 1 picture of the KLIA express in my recent trip to SG hehehe.

Tada!!! Here's the Pic!! Didn't dare to stand up in case I start getting strange look from the people around..

Continuing my story, we dined at the Noodle Room which I didn't know exist next to Sudu only. Malunya!!! Anyways, noodle wasn't too bad. They have a very interesting way of putting the menu, it's like a mini book with a pencil and the order form placed nicely in a square orange plastic. Too bad, no pictures to elaborate further ;) Whoever is interested to go, I will just bring you there and you can see for yourself. Back to my dinner, I chose this BHAMI GORENG with Yellow Noodles and it was nice! Like mee mamak but of course you pay through your nose dining at KL Hilton! The food was good obviously. All noodle price starts from RM20 onwards.

My other friends had Loh Shee Fun and Assam Laksa. I didn't try the Assam Laksa but was told that it was quite sour. I must try the other noodles as of course pictures always make it look tempting! Halfway through the meal, my friend took off a while to send her bf to the KLIA Express station and came back in about 15 mins. There was a Malay Celebrity who was sitted in the table next to us with a group of friends. Not very close by but most of us spotted her. I swear I forgot her name but she was a pretty malay lady. She was also a TV Host and also does freelance MC-ing. She was the recent MC during the Queen's Foundation event in MO that I attended.

The best is yet to come hehehe....After the meal, we made plans with the other friends to meet up at Alexis, Bangsar. Me and my buddy headed towards the Jockey to collect the fabulous car hehehe.... The jockey was so polite and cute that after he closed the doors behind us, he suggested that we put on a Christian Dior scarf with our top down. Can ah like that? We concluded that it was a good idea and that he is gay...hehe :) Ahhh..this is the interesting bit. We only had the top down for like 20 secs after we got out of the parking area to fnd that it was still drizzlinggggg celakaaaaaaa.....So we just parked at the side and had the soft top up again. So much of wanting to cruise with top down.

Off we went to Bangsar but somehow took the wrong turn and head to go towards Brickfields and make a U-E. A bit the scared la since only 2 girls in that car. We definitely garnered many stares. Being in such a nice sports car makes normal Merc / Beamer nothing that spectacular ha! Gave the carkeys to the regular jockey to park the car for us and went to have coffee with friends. Surprisingly we beat my other friends to the place despite the wrong turn and heavy traffic only to find out that they too took the wrong turn. We chilled for about 2 hours I think and then left. Since the rain has stopped, we decided to have the top down. KEWLNESS!! Went from Bangsar into KL. Passed by Pavillion. It was my 1st time seeing since it opened. Looks nice, like dept stores in foreign countries in a glance. Will check it out sometime. We headed home to D'sara Perdana after that.

No comments: