Monday, October 15, 2007

Sky Bar

In case anyone's interested to know the location, it's on the 33rd Floor of Traders Hotel next to KLCC (Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre) I took a drive to KL for a light dinner after picking up my best friend from PJ knowing that traffic is excellent. Since it was late and was supposed to meet another friend, we went to KLCC (Dome) and had some Minestrone soup. It sucked big time. I ordered a bowl of fries too, absolutely bad food but I didn't finish it. Had some of it. I had indigestion after what I ate at the Open House in the afternoon and the pain was horrendous! I came back, applied some ointment and lied down for a while until it was time to meet my best friend.


I felt that the indigestion pain was about to come after my food at Dome's and decided to take it easy. We left for Sky Bar about 10pm to find out that my other friend had to fly Boeing 777 on us. Not her fault entirely, she had to see to a customer last minute with her mum. We proceeded to the 33rd floor after parking outside. I had about 3 different drinks or is it the drinks that took away the pain to come? haha...I haven't a clue. We started off with the Lychee Martini (so called drinks for the ladies) but I kind of felt that it was so bitter that it was hard to down it. My best friend finished hers pretty quick. I took forever to drink it which I concluded to the lack of practise in this area only to find out that I didn't exactly stir the rose syrup at the bottom haha....

My friend had a 2nd drink which was Cloud 9....CUN!!!!! If only I ordered the same. I had the Rum, Malibu Pineapple which honestly looks just like a normal juice since the presentation is just in a tall glass. I downed it fast and begin to feel a bit er tipsy I think haha....Poor drinker I am! Cloud 9's mix was great and it was found under one the "signature drinks" in Sky Bar's menu. I can't remember the mix but they had Bailey's which has always been my all time favorite - kononnya la! I can only of course drink little and slow and it has to be with lots of rocks! If I had Bailey's knit, pengsan.


The place was packed with lots of Caucasians and other people. I suppose you don't normally expect to see this on a Sunday night but since it's a holiday the next day for everyone, you still see people coming in from 11pm onwards. I have never stayed till the place close so I am actually aware of their closing time. Just into my 2nd drink, I recognise a familiar face walking towards the bar and it was my 1st personal trainer when I registered at Fitness First I think 2 or 3 years ago. I just saw him only last week and we caught up. I introduced him to my Sam and he found him pretty good looking. I acknowledge that too but you know pretty boys with built bodies can only result in one thing!!! I may be wrong but I never asked heheehhe...

My friend had 2 other drinks after that which I dont know the name but one was with Orange Juice (waitress's mistake) and 2nd with Cranberry which was supposed to be the choice in the 1st place. I had Cloud 9 as my 3rd drink yay!!!! One thing about "sweet" drinks is that you drink it like normal sweet drinks when you can down easily but beware of the alcohol which will eventually surface! Surprisingly we all or rather myself was still ok. I supposed it's due to the fact that we paced out the drinks pretty well. We were there for approx 3 hours until it closed at 1am. Happiness for the day after having not chill for a while :)

2 comments:

Cheng Chun said...

Cheh. You like 'g _ _' people is it? Are you one? Muahahahaha.

MsBeHaVeN said...

what's that? gay ah? tak faham ler