Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Holidays over, back to reality.....

Can't believe it's almost a week since I last blogged. So what's been happening?? Basically it was back to work as usual since last Wednesday for my company. There are some companies that started on Tuesday because they had the eve of Raya (Fri) off so it comes back to almost the same thing. Good thing was that traffic was good. I enjoyed the best I could the smooth ride from Wed till Fri as there are people who took the rest of the week plus school was off for the whole of the week. Smoothhhh sailing !! :D
I went back to gym at least 3 times a week to at least do between 20-25 mins cardio. Hit the machines a bit after that. I think I went to Axis outlet twice and made my first visit to Curve outlet last Friday. That very day you wished you have a man to stand by your side. Reason I said that was that I went to Borders after gym and checked out some books. Not too sure after how long did I realise there's this Chinese guy in black polo tee kind of stalking me. I mean there are many people in Borders for sure, standing whilst reading or sitted. Either way, crowd's there. After a while, I actually went to a few corners and somehow this Chinese dude seems to be there. Unbelievable proximity and obviousness.
BORDERS are of course divided by sections ie Fiction, Non Fiction, Horror, Drama, Thriller, etc..whatever la. Each so called division has many books and they aren't very tall (guess I ain't short to begin with!) so you can see across who's in the other corner. Having said that, when the stalker was somewhere else, I decided to quickly go to a corner and bend down to pick a book and read. Well, people do that here. It's free reading. Not too long after that, he actually passed by to so called go to the next aisle. It was so obvious he was following me. Celeka, scary man!!
Subsequently, I headed on to Top Rated books or Top 10 books and somehow he sat himself there reading. From that corner to the payment counter, it isn't too far. When I made my way to the cashier, he somehow drew nearer too and I was wondering what the hell!! I called a friend and asked if he could come to Curve to accompany me. That was coming to 10pm. I paid for my purchase and made my way out. Pretending to be on the phone (left it on silent mode of coz!), I spoke and slowly stop at a shop on my left to look at someting and I could spot him from the corner of my eye that he was making his way out too. I quickened my pace to go into open air dining area and I think I lost him. *PHEW* I think I did because after having looked several times, I don't see him. Perhaps he does realise that I am aware that he's following me.
Stomach was a bit hungry then and I decided to grab a bite before heading to my car and opted for Lavender Chicken Salad and Blueberry Blended Tea at Winter Warmers. Curve is one food haven. Happiness ensues as I headed to my car, drove home and went to bed.

No comments: