Sunday, October 14, 2007

Priorities and Oct 28 tickets.

See CC! I kept my word. Went straight to Summit after church to get the tickets. Left my car for washing and vaccumming too whilst going to collect my tickets. Luckily they really honor their word to keep the tickets for me else I would have to start searching like in Popular outlets and god knows the other places. Anyhow, the ticket looks so CHINESEEEEEEEE but well it is organized by MCA so there!

Why I can blog is because I am waiting for a friend's call and then we will be heading off to PM's open house. Honored honored, only close friends and families are invited hehehehe. The public open house was held yesterday at PWTC but I didn't attend that. I planned part of this long weekend to cater to some spring cleaning and catching up on some of the things I need to do or help out. I organized my washroom's cupboard, took out a lot of NIVEA FOR MEN products which are still usable to give to friends since my vain bro isn't utilizing what I have kept initially for him. I clear out the rubbish from my washroom. Didn't do for the rest yet. I did my laundry, went to gym for Body Attack class followed by Line Dance. Mistake was I had a bit of noodles prior to class and I hadn't a clue that what was in store for me was a high impact exercise. Obviously I chose the lower impact one since we had options. I swear my butt must have gotten a good workout coz it feels a bit painful whenever I squeeze it haha....A testimony on areas that I hardly work on!

Anyways, got to get ready soon. Fingers crossed that they will have the Lontong because I had it during one of the fasting days when they buka puasa and it was so gooddddd! *yum yum* Can't wait to go. Let me see what will I be doing. The open house is till 4pm so after that I should be lepaking la a bit until dinner with my best friend who will be making her way back from Seremban. I want to buy her dinner though I am not exactly monetarily rich hahaha....Wonder where to take her. Never even book any place yet. Will play by ear. Was thinking of ONE WORLD HOTEL'S buffet. Let me google for the number first and check if I can still reserve 2 places.

2 comments:

Cheng Chun said...

Nice what the ticket. Oh well. Thank you. I didn't guilt trip you HOR!!! But how long would they have kept the ticket for?

MsBeHaVeN said...

you think leh? Erm, I dont know how long but I saw that they have somemore tickets which I was told, reserved by others.