Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pho Hoa Dinner on Friday

Ahhh some spice to life! I agreed to join my friends for dinner and drinks. Well, I wasn't sure if my option of visiting ZOUK was gonna happen so I just agreed. Spontaneous decision can be cool at times! I won't or try NOT TO for material things hehehe. I will share on what I have been learning from this latest indulgement that I have been reading up on. Honestly the evening didn't exactly begin that well for me.
First, I worked until I missed my shuttle service at 7:30pm. Dinner's appointment at 8pm. Last shuttle was 8 so I had no choice. I managed to finished what I had to and kind of passed 8pm a bit and guess what!!! The shuttle left before my very eyes as I was just going down the stairs...... I had to pee so bad somemore and was late for dinner and decided to take a quick walk to my parking. It was a bit dark and eerie but I went ahead. Got to my parking, started the car and headed off to the Curve. Traffic wasn't exactly helpful so all in all, I was officially 45 mins late. Everyone just had drinks and just placed orders when I arrive. Got to know some arrived only 15 mins before me and some like an hour because they finsihed work early. Invited one of our friends from a different company to join us hence she was one of the earliest. Dinner was so so, it was Vietnamese. Only thing is I just had Vietnamese dinner the night before. It was a company little outing between 2 different departments. Food wasn't too bad, I only hated the brinjal/eggplant!
After dinner, I left with my other friend to walk to Cineleisure to see if there's anything on. That was about 30 mins to 11pm and not many options on the available movies. I obliged my friend to watch "Apartment 1303" Japanese horror show which was earliest show at 11pm. Shows like Stardust, 1408 or maybe things I wanted to see were all at 11:50pm onwards so that would have been pretty late. I bravely went into the cinema like yea right to watch the show. Interestingly enough, I recognise 2 out of the 4 guys that were walking towards the seats right in front of us. 1 is my direct opposite neighbour! Never expect to see familiar faces in the rather empty hall. Most of the time I was just behind the popcorn bag, fingers and this little soft toy my frined happened to have and loaned to I guess suppress my fears through it hahaha....
Anyways, show ended about 1am. Trust me, it was a crap show. Ceh, now speaking like a brave person after having gone to endure the suffering hehe of getting freaked out. This is one horror show that actually have some comedian parts which amazes me because it's unusual to be try to be funny and scary at the same time. Fair enough for American Pie as that was a different concept altogther. Oh well, dont waste your money hitting the cinema for this! Crap and bullshit!!!

No comments: