Wednesday, October 31, 2007

End Oct dddddd!!

Wah, wah in another 5 mins, Oct is over and I have just officially another 7 days before I eh hem mature a year or grow (hopefully) wiser. These past 3 days seemed to pass surprisingly fast which was good! It's Thursday already tomorrow and then it's FRIDAYYYYY Yay! Yay! Lets see, Monday was a bit of a catch up on what was left undone on Friday. I went out for a drink with a friend at Bodega, had 2 rounds of drinks and feeling tipsy for quite a while. I supposed it was because I have not had dinner. Just had a few plain crackers prior to going. Still drove back home after chilling out a bit. Thank God for no road blocks.

Tuesday was a bit more hectic for me. I must admit I hate meetings or trainings that take you away from your workstations into a room for a few hours. Well it's fine if it's productive. Only annoying part is your job will keep piling up as long as you aren't attending to it. Such is life! There's forever last minute request and somehow some unsettled and new problems will just surface from out of nowhere. I wonder if it's because we buried the problem and try to let it rot but somehow it resurrected haha! Started with an meeting with the PR agencies on 2008 plans briefing which ended close to lunch time. Following lunch, there was a brainstorming session from 2-5pm. Oh well, there went the whole day and my boss wonders why I can't deliver certain things at time. Hey, I am no superwoman man! Chill!! The best part came after lunch when I was bitten by the vampire and boy did I feel drained out. The pain was dire and was feeling melancholy. I still went ahead to teach my night class which made me feel better after having sweat out a bit.

Ahh, it's Wednesday already. There was another security training today from 2-4:30pm after lunch. Felt a bit unproductive this half of the day due to the after effect of the vampire strike! I felt bad because I snap at a few colleagues but I guess they understood the underlying reason behind the reaction. Sorry guys! Glad that I managed to submit to my other department as promised (month end) before 5:30pm hehe the new artworks. Finally, i can pass on the burden. Such a heavy relief off my shoulder. Now I have other things to attend to sigh. Well it won't be work if I can say that I can finish. I left about 7:45pm, caught the shuttle and headed to Axis to just do a bit of cardio as I substituted my planned Monday session for drinks hehe ;) The pain didn't stop me though I must say it was a tough fight of mind over matter.

No comments: