Tuesday, October 16, 2007

WTH!!!!! Oh Beyonce....

I can't believe that my beloved, favourite, adored singer/dancer ain't stopping by in Malaysia!!! I know it's old news now but arghhh I meant to file my grudge/complaint a while back. Patheticly (dunno if there's such a word) that the concert will be held in our neighboring country, Indonesia. Somemore it will be held in Jakarta. I am still not too sure if I should just get an Air Asia ticket to jet over to see her. It's still held on Nov 1st and dressing ain't an issue there so it's no wonder why Beyonce won't hesitate to drop by there instead. Sad!!!! :( So near yet so far.

2 comments:

Cheng Chun said...

Tell me about it. Malaysia is just tarnishing itself for being a super conservative country in the world!!!

MsBeHaVeN said...

You are so rite! As always hehe ;)